Wednesday, May 7, 2008

NEW BABY!!!

I made it! Born Saturday May 3rd, at 8:51 am
I weighed 8 lbs 8 oz and am 21 inches long with
totally awesome dark hair. I don't have a name
yet, but as soon as I do my mom will let you all know!

It's true, I'm a boy and really weighted 8 lbs 8 oz.

Bathtime! Look at all that hair!


What a bunch of cute kids!








Kaden is an awesome big brother, he loves to help with the binky and gives lots of kisses.




















Kamryn has loved finally getting to hold him,
She is the BEST big Sister!

4 comments:

Our Ohana said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a beautiful baby, he looks like a little doll! I love his dark hair, Ryan thinks he looks like one of our babies:) I can't wait to meet him!!! Hope you are recovering well!

Love you, Sara xx

kristi and family said...

CONGRATS!!!! He is seriously soooo CUTE... I hope everyone is being nice to you and letting you REST... THREE kids, oh my!!!

Rach said...

What a cutie pie! Definitely takes after his favorite Aunt Rachael!! Take it easy. Tell Gary that I have given direct orders that you are not to use the vacuum!! I know there are specific guidelines when you've had a c-section, and carpet lines are out of the question :)
Love you!

The Lindsays said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a beautiful bunch of kids.