Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a Day!

Our cute little Kaden took scissors to his own hair yesterday, the top picture was taken Saturday and then the following picture is how Kamryn found him. I saw him and started crying (hormones) and then Kamryn started crying too and she did not stop for over an hour. We left to get some dinner and Gary stayed and fixed his hair (the bottom picture) Kamryn made me carry her in the house because she was afraid to see Kaden. At least his big eyes stand out even more now.





4 comments:

Rach said...

He looks darling. I can't wait to show Taylor those pictures. I hope he doesn't get any ideas :) It must be going around... did you see what Ainslee did to her hair? I guess all kids get curious about scissors at one time or another. At least it won't take long to grow back in!! Good thing pictures were last Saturday and not this...

Rach said...

So this is like our tenth time looking at these pictures. Taylor is obessed with why Kaden's hair "not save-ed" I thought maybe it would be a good learning experience for him to see Kaden without hair, but he keeps saying that he wants to see a picture of him without any hair... oops! Hopefully, when we see you on Sunday, Kaden is the only one without hair :)

kristi and family said...

Becky.... that is so funny that Kaden just did that, so did little Ainslee... check out my blog and you will see... it is soooo SCARY and she is a girl... atleast boys are suppose to have short hair...

Kara said...

Wow, I think he still looks great. At least it wasn't your girl :) Hope all is well